This article explains our onboarding process.
Step 1. Introduction from our Operations Team:
- The first communication you will receive from the Operations Team will be an email, including a form which we ask you to complete so that we can set up your organisation in Space Connect.
Step 2. When Space Connect receive your form back:
- Now that we have your form back, we will be in a position to set up your organisation for you, based on the information you have provided.
Step 3. Email Confirmation:
- Once your organisation has been set up by Space Connect, you will receive an email to advise on your next steps as follows:
Email + Password Account Customers
- An email will be sent to the key contact asking for the registration to be completed and for a password to be set.
SSO Account Customers
- If you're using a single sign on account such as O365, Google or Okta, you'll be sent an email with instructions on what needs to be setup from your side, to enable the connection to Space Connect. The email will also include a link to book a technical call with one of our support team, to talk you through the process if it's not clear.
If you have purchased Professional Services, your email will include a link to a calendar where you can book an onboarding session* with a member of our Operations Team, who will provide a walk through of the software.
* Onboarding sessions are limited to 1 hour, and performed on a train the trainer basis. We recommend that no more than 2 people attend the session.