How to Guides - For Administrators
- Space Connect using Microsoft O365 (SSO)
- How to install the Space Connect Outlook Plug-in
- Space Connect using Google G Suite (SSO)
- Space Connect Using Okta (SSO)
- Space Connect using an Email + Password Account
- How to setup Space Connect
- How to setup Desks
- How to setup Meeting Rooms
- How to setup catering
- How to setup Visitor Management
- Co-working: User Access Management
- How to set up the COVID Questionnaire
How to Guides - For Users
- How to use Desks
- How to download the Space Connect Mobile App
- How to use Space Connect Mobile - Desks
- How to use locate me
- How to use Meeting Rooms
- How to use the Space Connect Outlook Plug In
- How to use Catering
- How to use Visitor Management
- How to use Insights
- How to setup Reminders
- How to use Interactive Maps
- How to use COVID Vaccination Questionnaire
- How to set-up PWA
Using the Space Connect admin portal, it is possible to view a log of all visitors per location over a define time range.
Step 1: Open the Visitor List
Login to the web admin portal at http://app.spaceconnect.co/admin using your administration credentials.
Using the left hand menu bar, select "Visitor Management" then "Visitors".
Step 2: Choose Location & Time
You will need to select the location and the date range to view visitors. Select the location from the "Location" dropdown and then enter a start and end date (dates inclusive) then select the "SEARCH" button.
The page then displays all visitors for the selected date and time. It will display the sign-in and sign-out times.
If the user has not signed out, you can click on "CHECKOUT" to mark them as having left.