How to Guides - For Administrators
- Space Connect using Microsoft O365 (SSO)
- How to install the Space Connect Outlook Plug-in
- Space Connect using Google G Suite (SSO)
- Space Connect Using Okta (SSO)
- Space Connect using an Email + Password Account
- How to setup Space Connect
- How to setup Desks
- How to setup Meeting Rooms
- How to setup catering
- How to setup Visitor Management
- Co-working: User Access Management
- How to set up the COVID Questionnaire
How to Guides - For Users
- How to use Desks
- How to download the Space Connect Mobile App
- How to use Space Connect Mobile - Desks
- How to use locate me
- How to use Meeting Rooms
- How to use the Space Connect Outlook Plug In
- How to use Catering
- How to use Visitor Management
- How to use Insights
- How to setup Reminders
- How to use Interactive Maps
- How to use COVID Vaccination Questionnaire
- How to set-up PWA
The Space Connect VMS can be used to record deliveries at a location. When a delivery arrives, the courier can use the VMS tablet to enter name of the recipient. The system then notifies the recipient.
Using the Space Connect admin portal, it is possible to view a log of all deliveries made per location.
Step 1: Open the Delivery list
Login to the web admin portal at http://app.spaceconnect.co/admin using your admin credentials.
Using the left hand menu bar, select "Visitor Management" then "Deliveries".
Step 2: Choose Location & Time
You will need to select the location and the date range to view visitors and deliveries. Select the location from the "Location" dropdown and then enter a start and end date (dates inclusive) then select the "SEARCH" button.
The page then displays all the visitors and deliveries for the selected date and time.