How to Guides - For Administrators
- Space Connect using Microsoft O365 (SSO)
- How to install the Space Connect Outlook Plug-in
- Space Connect using Google G Suite (SSO)
- Space Connect Using Okta (SSO)
- Space Connect using an Email + Password Account
- How to setup Space Connect
- How to setup Desks
- How to setup Meeting Rooms
- How to setup catering
- How to setup Visitor Management
- Co-working: User Access Management
- How to set up the COVID Questionnaire
How to Guides - For Users
- How to use Desks
- How to download the Space Connect Mobile App
- How to use Space Connect Mobile - Desks
- How to use locate me
- How to use Meeting Rooms
- How to use the Space Connect Outlook Plug In
- How to use Catering
- How to use Visitor Management
- How to use Insights
- How to setup Reminders
- How to use Interactive Maps
- How to use COVID Vaccination Questionnaire
- How to set-up PWA
View a Meeting Room Location on a Floorplan
To view an existing room booking via Space Connect, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Login and Select "All Bookings"
Login to the mobile application. From the landing page select "All Bookings".
Step 2: Select Date
From the "All Bookings" page, use the date picker (calendar icon in top right) to select a date.
All bookings for this date will then be listed.
Step 3: View Meeting Details
From the list of bookings, click on one to view details.
This will then display the meeting details and present options to check-in or cancel bookings.
The buttons can be swiped left and right to view additional actions including the button for "VIEW ROOM ON MAP".
By clicking on this option, a map will open with the room highlighted in green.