How to Guides - For Administrators
- Space Connect using Microsoft O365 (SSO)
- How to install the Space Connect Outlook Plug-in
- Space Connect using Google G Suite (SSO)
- Space Connect Using Okta (SSO)
- Space Connect using an Email + Password Account
- How to setup Space Connect
- How to setup Desks
- How to setup Meeting Rooms
- How to setup catering
- How to setup Visitor Management
- Co-working: User Access Management
- How to set up the COVID Questionnaire
How to Guides - For Users
- How to use Desks
- How to download the Space Connect Mobile App
- How to use Space Connect Mobile - Desks
- How to use locate me
- How to use Meeting Rooms
- How to use the Space Connect Outlook Plug In
- How to use Catering
- How to use Visitor Management
- How to use Insights
- How to setup Reminders
- How to use Interactive Maps
- How to use COVID Vaccination Questionnaire
- How to set-up PWA
When a visitor is leaving a site they will need to sign out.
Step 1: Sign out
Using the VMS device (perhaps a tablet on a stand) the person will click on "SIGN OUT".
Step 2: Take Photo
If camera mode and facial recognition is enabled, then the system will take an image of the person.
Step 3: Sign out details
The user will then enter their email address or phone number to confirm the correct person is being signed out.
If camera mode and facial recognition are enabled, then the form will be populated automatically.
The user then clicks "SUBMIT" to complete the process.
A confirmation message is displayed to the user showing that they have now been signed out.