How to Guides - For Administrators
- Space Connect using Microsoft O365 (SSO)
- How to install the Space Connect Outlook Plug-in
- Space Connect using Google G Suite (SSO)
- Space Connect Using Okta (SSO)
- Space Connect using an Email + Password Account
- How to setup Space Connect
- How to setup Desks
- How to setup Meeting Rooms
- How to setup catering
- How to setup Visitor Management
- Co-working: User Access Management
- How to set up the COVID Questionnaire
How to Guides - For Users
- How to use Desks
- How to download the Space Connect Mobile App
- How to use Space Connect Mobile - Desks
- How to use locate me
- How to use Meeting Rooms
- How to use the Space Connect Outlook Plug In
- How to use Catering
- How to use Visitor Management
- How to use Insights
- How to setup Reminders
- How to use Interactive Maps
- How to use COVID Vaccination Questionnaire
- How to set-up PWA
Downloading the Space Connect Mobile App
Space Connect allows organisations to make better use of their spaces through employees booking spaces when needed. This is usually performed using the Space Connect mobile application. This can be downloaded for both iOS and Android.
The mobile application for iOS can be downloaded from the Apple app store like regular apps.
The app can be found here: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/space-connect/id1023361383
Alternatively, you can search within the app store using the term "Space Connect".
The mobile application for android can be downloaded from the Google Play Store like regular apps.
The app can be found here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluechilli.spaceconnectapp
Alternatively, you can search within the Play Store using the term "Space Connect".