How to Guides - For Administrators
- Space Connect using Microsoft O365 (SSO)
- How to install the Space Connect Outlook Plug-in
- Space Connect using Google G Suite (SSO)
- Space Connect Using Okta (SSO)
- Space Connect using an Email + Password Account
- How to setup Space Connect
- How to setup Desks
- How to setup Meeting Rooms
- How to setup catering
- How to setup Visitor Management
- Co-working: User Access Management
- How to set up the COVID Questionnaire
How to Guides - For Users
- How to use Desks
- How to download the Space Connect Mobile App
- How to use Space Connect Mobile - Desks
- How to use locate me
- How to use Meeting Rooms
- How to use the Space Connect Outlook Plug In
- How to use Catering
- How to use Visitor Management
- How to use Insights
- How to setup Reminders
- How to use Interactive Maps
- How to use COVID Vaccination Questionnaire
- How to set-up PWA
Follow these steps to configure the options available to a user when booking a catering event.
Step 1: Login
Login to the Space Connect Admin Portal at http://app.spaceconnect.co/admin
Step 2: Open Catering Settings
From the left hand navigation menu, select "Conference & Catering" and then "Internal Catering Settings". The Caterings Settings page is then displayed. From the tab of options, select "Policy". This shows the policies that have already been defined.
Step 3: Add Policy
Click on the "CREATE NEW POLICY" button. This then opens the "Create New Policy" page.
Enter the details as required.
- Name of Policy
Enter the name of your Policy e.g. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Enter a more detailed description of the policy.
Click on the "CREATE POLICY" button. This will save the option.