How to add a Security Group for User Access for O365
If you would like to restrict the access of users within your O365 then please follow the steps below.
- Firstly, sign into the Microsoft admin center here.
- Click on 'Teams & Groups' n click on "Active teams & Groups" and then click "Add a group".
- On the 'Choose a group type' page select "Security" then click "Next".
- Name your group SpaceConnectUserGroup and then add a description or leave blank. Click "Create Group" and then "Close" to go back to the "Active teams and Groups" page.
Now that you have created the group it's time to add your members. From the 'Active teams and groups' page > click on 'Security' and then click on your newly made group "SpaceConnectUserGroup".
- Click on 'Members' then click 'View all and manage members'. Click '+Add Members' and search for the users you want to be added, select the tick box and then click "Add" at the bottom when complete.
- The group is now updated to include the selected members. This can be repeated whenever needed to add additional users.
Please Note: For the user access to take effect, you will need to inform us at email@example.com that you have added this security group so we can change your app configuration.