How to Guides - For Administrators
- Space Connect using Microsoft O365 (SSO)
- How to install the Space Connect Outlook Plug-in
- Space Connect using Google G Suite (SSO)
- Space Connect Using Okta (SSO)
- Space Connect using an Email + Password Account
- How to setup Space Connect
- How to setup Desks
- How to setup Meeting Rooms
- How to setup catering
- How to setup Visitor Management
- Co-working: User Access Management
- How to set up the COVID Questionnaire
How to Guides - For Users
- How to use Desks
- How to download the Space Connect Mobile App
- How to use Space Connect Mobile - Desks
- How to use locate me
- How to use Meeting Rooms
- How to use the Space Connect Outlook Plug In
- How to use Catering
- How to use Visitor Management
- How to use Insights
- How to setup Reminders
- How to use Interactive Maps
- How to use COVID Vaccination Questionnaire
- How to set-up PWA
7. Importing Meeting Rooms
After successfully entering your service account, room booking details and uploading your p12 file, follow the below steps to import your meeting rooms.
Step 1: Navigate to Level
Login to Space Connect. From the homepage find the correct location and click "view". The next page will then list all levels for the selected location. Click on "Manage Rooms" for the required level.
Step 2: Import rooms
Click on the "Bulk Room Connection" button. A list of rooms available to import will display.
For each room from the calendar you want to import to Space Connect, you need to select the corresponding locations and level. Then click on the ‘Import’ button for each room you need to import.
When you have finished importing rooms, click on the ‘BULK CONNECTION COMPLETE’ button to save your changes.